Health and wellness combines health in body, mind and spirit. I have the knowledge, expertise and tools to restore balance in your life. A program is carefully selected for your needs and may include coaching in nutrition, supplementation, exercise, sleep, water consumption, and other self care approaces. Relaxation techniques like listening to music, massage, and resting are also encouraged.
- Allows your body a foundation of support for healing
- Teaches self nurturing
- Identifies blocks of healing outside the body
- Establishes a context of healing and wellness
- Reduces pain caused by imbalances
Conditions Regularly Alleviated
- Weakened immunity
- Catching colds and flu
- Healing from bruises and burns
- Tension headaches
At Sagewood Wellness Center, I recommend the best path to your wellness to relieve your particular symptoms and to help improve your quality of life. Also see Therapeutic Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy for information about general aches and pains.